Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Horses!

Boy it takes me so long to update this!!! I really do enjoy writing and posting pictures but to be honest I seriously forget about it! How sad is that?!? Anyhow Here I am updating from about 3 weeks ago... so about 3 week ago I had to go to Costco for my eye exam I had plans with cailie to hang out. We ended up going horse back riding. She has a beautiful horse that she keeps up at this property in Wilsonville. The people that own it gave her permission to use one of the other horses... so I got to tag along with her.
I had a blast! We rode on some fun trails in the woods in a small creek and in a field. It took me a little awhile to get used to riding again since it has been since high school that I was last on a horse!











1 comment:

Cailie said...

Yay!! That was so fun! I was thinking when Bella gets back you, Hailey and I should go! I don't know her super well but one time she told me she used to have a horse. Oh and guess what?! Bella got her innocence taken away yesterday and is no longer a "maiden" mare:) I can't wait for a littl baby in 11 months and 11 days about! haha