Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Death cab for cutie

I'm having one of my mushy moments right now, when I think of when Mike and I starting to date. I like to remember the excitement of a new relationship. Staying up at all hours talking, having your "song" or in our case it was an entire CD! Death cab for cutie... Occasionally I will hear some of "our" songs on the radio and it will bring back all the fun memories. We had the CD at one point but its all scratched up now:( I couldn't ask for anything better in a man. I am so very blessed to have him in my life. We will be married for 5 years this July and as exciting as a new relationship is I love what the years of being together brings. Getting to experience life with your best friend is so much fun. The ups and downs only bring you closer together.

And now my mushy moment is over.... :)

2 comments:

Cailie said...

Aww:) It's Death Cab for Cutie though:P
You guys are so great together and I love hanging out with you! You're probably my favorite couple to hang out with! I'm excited for the next 5 years with Racer roo and spending time with you guys along the way:) What day is your anniversary?

Cassie said...

Haha! Im retarded! I swear it was "def' well that makes more sense now!!! haha! Our anniversary is the 31st of July! You and race are so perfect! 5 years will come very quickly, it for us!