Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My mothers day weekend

Saturday the family treated me to frozen yogurt at the mall. One of my favorite frozen sugary evil indulgences. We sat and people watched while we ate. It was pretty entertaining! After that we headed to Portland's 23rd street. Its a fun little street with all kinds of shops and restaurants and of course my favorite little chocolate shop Moonstruck chocolates:) I had to get a couple of truffles!
We then went to the Rose gardens, no roses but it was still very pretty. It really couldn't have been more of a perfect day really. The sun was out, it was warm the skies were so clear.
I love spending time with my family. It was a really good weekend for me.
Thanks hubby for making that happen! I love you:)

On Sunday before church I woke up to a yummy breakfast, lots of love from my kiddo's and then this.....


Pretty isn't it? I love, love, love Plumeria flowers! I'm a bit obsessed with Hawaii and Hawaii flowers and anything tropical... maybe because its in my blood?! Not Hawaii but ya know tropics... Filipino... same difference! I felt very spoiled this Mothers day and still feel very spoiled and blessed to have such a wonderful family:)














1 comment:

Cailie said...

I was going to comment on that necklace tonight but forgot! Very pretty as are you:) You have such a great family and I'm glad they treated you well! Happy late Mother's day!