Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Has it really been that long since I last blogged? I guess my goal of posting something every day didn't work:( oh well... I am crazy busy!
So the latest is we went on the Jr high spring break trip with our church. It was way fun! I love those kids, it still has its challenges but Im growing and really liking it:) The kids get to come on some of the trips too, and they love it! Anthony feels privlidged because he's with the big kids! and of course the jr high kids accept him in as their own. The gilrs love to dote on Aaliayh, they carry her around and play with her. She loves the attention, Im pretty sure she feels like a princess:) So it works out really good.
Here is a picture with all of us girl leader in the group. We are just about ready to go into some caves!




Well thats it for now! I will blog again real soon and post pictures of flowers I did for the wedding a couple of weeks ago:)

No comments: