Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dirty little germs...

How long can a cold possibly hang on? especially when I have been loading up on every vitamin available that builds up your immune system. I have had a cold for the last 2 weeks, it went away for 2 days and then reappeared! Here I am sitting on the couch once again not being able to breath.... Grrrr! On top of all this, this is the week of craziness. No time for rest. So hopefully my body can keep up. Being sick always has a way of showing up at the wrong time though.
I am doing the flowers for a friends wedding this weekend so most of my week has been getting ready for it, on top of soccer games and practices, Dr. appts and of course house chores:) Thursday is the rehearsal dinner, which I have to attend because my hubby is in the wedding. I'm sure I will be doing some stuff with the flowers that night too though. One of my close long time friend Michelle is the photographer. You should check out her web site and blog, she's really good! She will probably take some pictures of my flowers which I will post after this weekend!
http://www.casualcameraphotography.com/
http://cherryontopphotos.blogspot.com/





These are some photos of the last wedding I did. Long story short but I did these for another friend of mine. Flowers were expensive for her so she asked me to do it. I had no clue or any experience but was able to some how manage to make it look good! Hopefully I can do the same for this other wedding!

3 comments:

suefrosty said...

the flowers are beautiful! great job. Your friend will be blessed to have you helping !

Cailie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're still sick! Boo that stinks. Those flowers look great! I was blessed to have my aunt do all mine and she got her floral license and got pretty amazing deals at flower markets. Maybe it's your calling.. Don't forget to wear green tomorrow! I'm so bummed, I can't find green food coloring anywhere and I really wanted to dye our milk green! I bet it would freak Race out! My mom did it every St. Patty's day and blamed it on a leprechaun! haha

Michelle said...

Hey nice shout out there! :-) Can't wait to see the final project and hope you feel better to enjoy the day!