Wednesday, December 10, 2008

For my Grandpa.

Dear Grandpa Neu,

Your sudden death is hard to swallow, I was excited for you to visit for Christmas but I guess God had other plans for you, I'm sure spending Christmas with the one person who gave the greatest gift is even better then being here on earth. I find comfort that you are in a better place but still my heart is grieving. I love you so much and I hope that you knew that.  
Did you get the Christmas card I sent before the accident? I wonder if my letters were often enough. I still have the last letter you sent me, I will keep it forever.

I'm sorry that I cant be there for your memorial but know that I will remember you always. I will hold dear to the memories that I have of you. 

Until the day we meet again, this is my last letter to you, a farewell letter. 

Love Your Granddaughter, 
Cassie

No comments: