Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

                                              The batter was tasty, mike and anthony kept
                                             coming in the kitchen for "tastes". 
                                              This was the first time Aaliyah has been intrusted 
                                               in helping me :)
                                                 Oh the anticipation! watching them bake.
                                                             Here they are all done!

Aaliyah and I made iced pumpkin cookies last night. My hubby was craving something sweet to eat and this is what I found on allrecipes.com! 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love allrecipes.com ~ and your pumpkin cookies look YUMMO! You've inspired me to make some as well.

Michelle said...

those look so good!!