Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally!

Well I finally did it! I have made a blog spot. Im excited to be able to share our lives with you all, so many people have asked me if I have a "spot" and the answer would always be no and of course the response would be "you should get one". Well here I am! I never felt the need for one since I was on myspace but I am realizing how much crap comes across myspace and how immature it really is. This is a way to connect with other moms and friends who share the same desires and passions. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! Welcome to the addictive world of blogging! Well for me it's reading everyone else's! Check out some of the blogs I have saved on my page! Especially http://warmpiehappyhome.blogspot.com/ - LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweets! I found ya! :) I've started following you now, and I'm so looking forward to reading what you'll have to say next. Love you MAD. xx