Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer where are you??

After a fun trip and being in 80 degree weather we come home to clouds and rain:( blah! its June for goodness sake! It sorta makes it harder to be home from vacation when its yucky here... I want to go back!!!!!
Look at this glorious sunshine.... I tried to bring it back with me, didn't work out so well....


Oh the yummy sunshine! I was just in it a week ago:(

I guess this weekend is supposed to be hot but they also said today was going to be sunny, is there sun?? noooooooooo!!!! Yes I'm complaining. I'm ready for summer! I'm ready for swimming, camping, BBQ's, picnic's, and here's the big one.... drum roll please.... THE SUN!!!!!! :)
I think I'm a little bored right now. Subject change!

How about I tell you about my day, yes I will tell you about a day and the life of Cassie:)
Today I took my car to a car wash on steroids... they wash, vacuum or shampoo, wax, clean the inside, clean the tries etc... Make it look new basically and I think I'm obsessed! Now I don't have to do it! I sit and wait while they do all the hard work. Hee hee! If you have one near you, you should try it. Sooooooooo worth it. And the best part, they spray your car with smelly stuff (of your choice), I picked pina colada. Smells so good. I wish I had a scratch and sniff over the computer but I will leave it to your imagination:)
After that I went to work out with Mike at the military department. They have a pretty good gym and one of his co-workers started a circuit training routine that he's been doing with a few people. He been wanting me to come do it with him. So I did. Today was arms. I don't do arms, or at least what they were doing. Blah! I have to be honest. I SO did not want to do it! So I went on the elliptical for the first round of exercises. I joined for the second half. My arms suck. Each station was was mostly some type of push up, are you kidding me?!?! I can't even do one! haha! I tried anyways. I did 4 of each type that's about all I could squeeze out of these sad little arms:) I will do legs, abs anything else!!! Just not arms... no sir... no bueno! Anyhow~ I survived that. We had a nice little lunch together at baja fresh. Back to work for Mike!
It was a good day dispite the lack of sun and the arm work out or it should be called the workout from hell. Hee hee! Tonight I will be dropping the kids off with their dad then off to the mall to hit Bath and Body works semi annual sale, that makes every thing better:) BIG GRIN on my face:) :) :) :)
Tomorrow yard work and then later on in the evening a movie with friends! We tried to barge in on one of our most favorite friends and their pool but I'm think 'en its not going to work. they have a busy weekend, Maybe next weekend;) hint hint!
Well that's all folks! I'm done ranting and raving about nothing. Have a great weekend all!


No comments: