Thursday, April 30, 2009

I lost my wisdom!

I lost my wisdom last Thursday. I will admit I was very scared. I was almost in tears when the lady called me back. I have never been under before, have never been on pain meds and have never had surgery before. I'm actually pretty healthy! Praise God! So for me, this was huge! 
I had a ton of friends and family praying for me. Mikes mom even sent me flowers:) My wonderful friend Esther made me soup so I could have something other then pudding and jello to eat.... Thanks Esther! Anyhow~ All those prayers were heard! My surgery went so well that I don't even need to go in for a check up. I was only in surgery for about 45 min. give or take a few. I had all 4 teeth pulled! Yikes! 
It really wasn't that bad, it was all in my head... go figure! 
Recovery is actually worse then I thought. The stitches are nasty feeling and food gets stuck in them, looking forward to when they dissolve and I have gaping holes back there..... fun! The pain meds made me feel really funny. Not a fan. 
I'm glad that its over and don't have to do that again! Just another experience I get to add to the book. 

No comments: